Wooden Memory Chess Game
Out of stock
Fun way to improve Memory!
We are bringing back the joy of Board Games giving you an interactive alternative to Digital Entertainment.
- Improves Imagination – It help to improve baby’s three-dimensional imagination, color cognitive and stimulate the baby’s curiosity at her or his early age.
- Cognitive Development – At the young age, the game can enhance your child’s brain. It improves IQ, raises bonding with parents, and makes their brains accurate. It also prevents them to depend on gadgets.
- For All Ages – The memory chess game keeps your brain snappy and active, this prevents memory decline and other relevant health issues. A game for all members in the family, grandparents, kids and parents!
- Smooth Wood Material – Made of safe wooden material and non-toxic water paint, allow you to use with reassurance. With painted smooth surface layer, it does not hurt kids at all.
How to Play?
- Place all pegs randomly on the chessboard upside down.
- Take a few seconds to memorize where the colors are placed on the chessboard.
- Throw the dice and find out which color to look for.
- Pick as many identical colored pegs as you can on the chessboard (4 per color)
- Fight against each other to see who has the better memory
- 1 round wooden base with 24 holes
- 1 multi-color wooden dice
- 24 wooden color pegs